+41 76 7788910
In großer Höhe geröstete Kaffee
Kostenloser Versand in der Schweiz für Bestellungen über 50CHF
This is a practical course aimed at the home barista and coffee enthusiast entering specialty coffee espresso brewing.
- The course is 2 hours long
- Minimum and maximum booking total of 2 people
- 1 coffee bag of 250g is included
- Language: English
- Host at our Zermatt Roesterei Kaffee and Kitchen (Uferweg 1): Tuesday (10-12h, 13h-15h, 15h-17h) Thursday (10-12h, 13h-15h, 15h-17h) , Friday (10-12h)
What You Will Learn
No prior experience required, we can assist you in tuning in your espresso brewing skills.
This is a practical course, looking at the process of preparing a good espresso. This includes calibrating your grinder, grinding coffee and using the espresso machine correctly. The espresso brewing is followed by a short introduction to milk texturing and latte art. Note that if you would like to learn in depth milk texturing and latte art you can book latte art class. Finally, we will introduce you to care and cleaning of your barista equipment.
- When you eat at our Kaffee before of after the class you have 10% discount on the class
- Booking is 24h in advance. If you want to book less than 24 hours in advance, please call us on +41 76 778 89 10
- If you need to cancel a booking, you must do so at least 48 hours before the start of the booked course. After this time, you will be charged the normal course fee per person cancelled.
What Else You Need To Know
We advice you not to consume any caffeine before attending our courses as tasting will be an important part of your time with us. We are looking forward to share the specialty coffee with you and your friends!
Zermatt Kaffee Rösterei