WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR BESPOKE ROASTED BLENDS
- Controlled price risk management – Zug based buying team lead up by Gloria Pedroza at InterAmerican Coffee
- A proactive, professional account team
- A proactive, marketing office
- A range of recognised certifications - Rainforest Alliance, Fairtrade, Organic origins, SCA Coffee Diploma of Excellence
- Q Grader oversight and approvals on a global scale by InterAmerican and direct trading disciplines
A COFFEE DESIGNED FOR YOU AROUND YOUR BUSINESS
We are currently offering white label to handful of customers in Zermatt. A coffee label designed around you, your business and your customers' tastes.
WE GUARANTEE QUALITY, 100% TRACEABLE TO ORIGIN
You are what you eat and drink. From growing + sourcing coffee from plantations around the world, to roasting and packing at the highest roastery in Europe here in Zermatt where air quality is pure. Being with the coffee every step of the way through our trusted suppliers means we can guarantee quality – making your private roast tailored to your business.
OUR WHITE LABEL "CHEF" APPROACH OF A GUIDE DE MICHELIN QUALITY
Your private label coffee is unique to you and is developed by highly passionate and educated individuals within their fields. We work in partnership with you to fully understand your position in the market, your commercial goals, capability and your customer base. This detail is crucial in creating the private white label tailored to yourself.
WE SUPPORT YOU THROUGH "KNOWLEDGE IS KING" APPROACH
Our work doesn't end once the coffee leaves our roastery in Zermatt. We'll provide continued support to help you drive tasting results and make the most out of your private label coffee through sales & marketing planing. Together with you we monitor how consumers are responding to your new coffee, providing advice to help you evolve your coffee further through various business strategies if you choose to.