+41 76 7788910
High altitude roasted specialty coffee
Free Shipping in Switzerland for orders over 50CHF
This is a practical course on milk texturing and latte art
- The course is 1.5 hours long
- Minimum and maximum booking total of 2 people
- Language: English
- Host at our Zermatt Roesterei Kaffee and Kitchen (Uferweg 1): Tuesday (10-12h, 13h-15h, 15h-17h) Thursday (10-12h, 13h-15h, 15h-17h) , Friday (10-12h)
What Will You Learn
This class includes information on milk, steaming milk, pouring your favourite coffees found on every coffee menu and getting familiar with latte art (heart).
- When you eat at our Kaffee before of after the class you have 10% discount on the class
- Booking is 24h in advance. If you want to book less than 24 hours in advance, please call us on +41 76 778 89 10
- If you need to cancel a booking, you must do so at least 48 hours before the start of the booked course. After this time, you will be charged the normal course fee per person cancelled.
What Else You Need To Know
We advice you not to consume any caffeine before attending our courses as tasting will be an important part of your time. We are looking forward to share the specialty coffee with you and your friends!
Zermatt Kaffee Rösterei