This is a practical course aimed at the home brewista and coffee enthusiast entering specialty single origin filter coffee
- The course is 2 hours long
- Maximum booking total of 4 people
- Minimum booking total of 2 people
- 1 coffee bag of 250g is included
- Language: English
- Host at our Zermatt Roesterei Kaffee and Kitchen (Uferweg 1): Tuesday (10-12h, 13h-15h, 15h-17h) Thursday (10-12h, 13h-15h, 15h-17h) , Friday (10-12h)
What Will You Learn
There is no prior experience required, we can assist in your new adventure of brewing coffee at home, or help to upgrade the skills you already possess. We will explore extraction and it’s rules, grinders and how grind size affects cup profile, filter medium and brewing devices and their differences. We will explore in depth two or three brew methods: AeroPress, Chemex and V60 and practise brewing it self.
- When you eat at our Kaffee before of after the class you have 10% discount on the class
- Booking is 24h in advance. If you want to book less than 24 hours in advance, please call us on +41 76 778 89 10
- If you need to cancel a booking, you must do so at least 48 hours before the start of the booked course. After this time, you will be charged the normal course fee per person cancelled.
What Else You Need To Know
We advice you not to consume any caffeine before attending our courses as tasting will be an important part of your time. We are looking forward to share the specialty coffee with you and your friends!