+41 76 7788910
Café de spécialité torréfié en haute altitude
Livraison gratuite en Suisse pour les commandes de plus de 50CHF
Information sur le produit
Discover the wonderful world of speciality coffee with us and our multisensory class, based on the 5 senses. This class will bring you in the amazing journey of coffee from the seed to the cup.
- The course is 2 hours long
- Maximum booking total of 4 people
- Minimum booking total of 2 people
- 1 coffee bag of 250g is included
- Language: English
- Host at our Zermatt Roesterei Kaffee and Kitchen (Uferweg 1): Tuesday (10-12h, 13h-15h, 15h-17h) Thursday (10-12h, 13h-15h, 15h-17h) , Friday (10-12h)
What Will You Learn
We will start the journey at origin and discover what is coffee and how it is growed and processed into green coffee beans. We will continue with roasting and learn how a green coffee bean can transform in a roasted coffee bean full of taste. We will finish the journey with the cup and flavours, you will experience different tasting including coffee. During all the class your will use you different senses to touch, smell and taste.
- When you eat at our Kaffee before of after the class you have 10% discount on the class
- Booking is 24h in advance. If you want to book less than 24 hours in advance, please call us on +41 76 778 89 10
- If you need to cancel a booking, you must do so at least 48 hours before the start of the booked course. After this time, you will be charged the normal course fee per person cancelled.
What Else You Need To Know
We advice you not to consume any caffeine before attending our courses as tasting will be an important part of your time. We are looking forward to share the specialty coffee with you and your friends!
Zermatt Kaffee Rösterei