There is prior bike trail experience required! We can assist in your new adventure of brewing coffee on a home brewista level outdoors, or help to upgrade the skills you already possess. We will explore two brew methods. These brew methods can be AeroPress or Pour Over V60. You will get to ride with the local riders taking you to the good spots finished with BBQ & Tunes at Aroleid Kollektiv.
- 2hour guided bike tour to a secret mountain brew bar and along the way!
- licensed SCA brewista
- 30 minutes outdoor brewing session showcasing various European Coffee Roasters
- complimentary 250g of one of our coffees at the end of the ride
- athletes Sunday BBQ how we like it!
- blue cards ride for free, BBQ and drinks not included
Date And Location
We run DOWNHILL RIDE, BBQ & Tunes once a week on Sunday. We meet at the Gornegrat Train Station at 15:00 and take a ride up together checking we all set for the ride making sure everyones equipment is in order and safe working condition. Once up at the top and ready, we go down taking technical trails to the Mountain Brew Bar for a brewing session organised by Zermatt Kaffee Rösterei. Difficulty of a trail will be decided depending on the overall skills of a group. We all ride together!
- meet at Gornergrat train station at 15:00PM or along the way up if you know your way
- once all up at 3.135 M. u. M. we descent to 2.111 M. u. M. for a 30 mins brewing session
- onwards we descent to 1.823 M. u. M to Aroleid Kollektiv Restaurant
- BBQ, log fire and tunes
What Else You Need To Know